Your Monsters of Rock Cruise, includes the following:
- Roundtrip, 5-night Monsters of Rock Cruise from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on Royal Caribbean’s incredible Independence of the Seas!
- Two exciting ports of call – Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and the Private Isle of Labadee.
- All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Complimentary Access to Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
- All performances aboard:
- Please note: Alice Cooper will perform twice on board – All guests will be assigned a colored show ensuring they will see this performance once. All other shows will be open seating.
- For all shows in most venues (including Alice Cooper), guests will enter in the following order – VIP Gold, VIP Silver, followed by General Admission.
- Photo Experiences with MOST (not all) artists and bands. Our professional photographers will capture these images and they will be available for download free of charge 2-3 weeks after sailing at www.vipcruisephotos.com.*
- Other incredible Events & Activities…the action never stops!
*At this time, Alice Cooper in NOT scheduled to participate in any of the Photo Experiences onboard.
All cabin fares include:
All talent/entertainment related fees, your accommodations on-board the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and cafeteria, other casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, etc.), use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness centers. PLEASE NOTE STANDARD ONBOARD GRATUITIES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR CABIN FARE.
*Your base cruise fare does not include a mandatory fee supplement of $299 per person for merchant fees, government taxes and fees. These will be automatically added to your reservation during booking.
Fare also does not include fuel surcharges (if applicable), airfare, transportation to/from ship, shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, meals in specialty restaurants, room service, laundry, wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, soda, mineral water, medical expenses, spa, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, travel insurance, or any other items of a personal nature.