Your Monsters of Rock Cruise, includes the following:
- Roundtrip, 5-night Monsters of Rock Cruise from Miami, Florida on the incredible Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas!
- Two exciting ports of call, Falmouth, Jamaica and the private isle of Labadee.
- All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Complimentary Access to Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
- Incredible Hard Rock and Heavy Metal Concerts, Events & Activities . . . the action never stops!
- Not One, but Two Pre-Parties…With two nights of pre-parties and 5 nights aboard we are talking ONE FULL WEEK of MORC Madness…stay tuned for details!
All cabin fares include:
All talent/entertainment related fees, your accommodations on-board the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and cafeteria, other casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, etc.), use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness centers.
* Your base cruise fare does NOT include government fees, taxes and pre-paid gratuities, these mandatory charges will be added automatically to your reservation at the rate of $275 per person. In addition, the following are NOT included: Fuel surcharges, transportation to/from ship, shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, meals in specialty and à la carte restaurants, laundry, wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, soda, mineral water, bottled water, medical expenses, spa treatments, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, travel insurance