The advances made attainable through the advance of molecular thoughts have in recent times revolutionized quantitative genetics and its relevance for inhabitants genetics. Population Genetics and Microevolutionary Theory takes a latest method of inhabitants genetics, incorporating glossy molecular biology, species-level evolutionary biology, and an intensive acknowledgment of quantitative genetics because the theoretical foundation for inhabitants genetics.
- Logically geared up into 3 major sections on inhabitants constitution and heritage, genotype-phenotype interactions, and selection/adaptation
- Extensive use of genuine examples to demonstrate concepts
- Written in a transparent and obtainable demeanour and with out advanced mathematical equations
- Includes the author's advent to heritage fabric in addition to a end for a convenient evaluation of the sphere and its smooth applications
- Each bankruptcy ends with a collection of overview questions and answers
- Offers priceless common references and net links